Purple QD - Quick Detailer Spray & Hydrophobic Top-Up
- Super easy to use quick detailer spray for any surface. Works instantly, smells great, the only product you can use literally everywhere!
Max Protect Purple QD is the easiest to use Quick Detailer spray in the world. Works instantly, smells great and adds dripping gloss reflections like no other product.
Ready to use formula. Works on virtually any surface - Paint, Glass, Wheels, Exhaust Pipes, Door Shuts, Leather Seats, Dashboard, Etc. can all be finished off with Purple QD.
Very quick and easy to use. Get professional results instantly and with very little effort.
Do not use on freshly applied coating - use Silk Coat instead. Do not apply in direct sun or on hot panels. Shake well before use. Water based, contains carnauba wax.
Silk Coat is a protective layer for the nano glass coatings while they are curing. Silk Coat will protect the coating in all weather conditions.
And it also works very well as a top-up for the nano glass coatings - Silk Coat supercharges the hydrophobic properties, adds extra gloss and makes the surface feel incredibly smooth.
We recommend applying Silk Coat for maintenance 2 - 4 times a year, or as often as you like - it is super easy to apply and takes only 15 minutes to apply for a regular size car.
Please make sure you have the following before Silk Coat application:
- Silk Coat
- Microfiber towel
Silk Coat Application:
- Shake bottle well and spray in fine mist over few panels at a time. No need to cover the surface completely - 7-9 sprays per sqm is enough.
- Remove by wiping panel gently with a fresh microfiber towel, immediately after application, till all white marks disappear and you can feel the surface turning super smooth.
- Always use new microfiber towels/clothes.
- Recommended consumption is 25 ml. per regular size car.
- Use Silk Coat if you have overdone wax and can't get rid of the hazing on panels.
- Shake bottle well before application.
- Don't use in direct sunlight or on hot panels.
- Do not let Silk Coat dry out on panel - it can become smeary if left too long before removal. If this is the case, spray some more on affected areas and remove with a new microfiber cloth immediately.
Write Your Own Review